I'm only 6wks and I already have the worst pregnancy gas ever!!!

I didn't have this my last pregnancy.... It's really uncomfortable and I'm stinking up the house! HELP!!! What can I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lay off the dairy maybe?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You can try keeping a food log, and keep track of when you're gassy. It might help you pinpoint foods that are contributing to the problem. Common culprits include cabbage, broccoli, and dairy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sorry, this made me laugh. Call your dr and see if it's alright to take something like beano or gasx.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ditto - the laughing and the recommendations. :-D

Even if you think you know your body, with that new pregnancy comes a new body to get to know. The food log will be helpful, and also could be fun to look back on in the future. My doc allowed beano, but you'll want to check with your own doc to be sure. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2010