scary ghost movie!!!!

Holy cow! Have any of you seen Paranormal Entity? (not to be confused with Paranormal Activity that came out last year). Thats some seriously scary stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched in on Netflix watch-instantly....and its the real footage that ACTUALLY happened...I'm freaking!!!!!

an-apple-a-day

Asked by an-apple-a-day at 5:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• My sister went to see that she was telling me about it but I haven't seen it yet. I'm sure I will soon though I go to family video atleast 2 times a week renting anywhere from 6-12 movies at a time lmao. I love to watch a lot of based on a true story movies, comedies, horror, action, drama.... Have you seen Sam's lake? It's good based on a true story of a crazy killer family. Or how about the Beast of Bray road, It's another true story about a real werewolf in wisconsin.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• lol i saw this moving and couldn't help but laugh at it
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 5:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• lol, twice a week and 6-12 movies??? get netflix already, lol
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• LOL gen my sister said she was laughing at some of it too. She was kinda freaked out for a while though after paranormal activity, she wouldn't watch scary movies for a few months lol.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I laughed so HARD at Paranormal Activity....paranormal entity scared me pretty bad though. I'm kicking myself for watching it without my husband!
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No I don't want netflix or any online order a movie stuff, I watch too many movies for that and I love that most of the time I don't even pay for the movies that I go rent because if a movie even skips a little bit on you, they give you a $1 credit which is good for atleast 2 more movies

good

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Seen it,some parts scared me. BUT the part where the little boy is in the street on the previews,wasnt in the movie I saw..hmmmmm....weird huh? lol
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010