What's the worst drug you've any done...if any?

I used to smoke pot in high school/college and in college I tried cocaine twice. What's the worst you've ever done?
I'm putting this in Just for Fun for lack of a better section.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Smoked pot a handful of times....not my thing. Did acid twice when I was 18....DEFINITELY not my thing. And did XTC a few times in my early 20's. That one I did enjoy....but these were things I did when I was young, single, and KID FREE! I could never do these things now that I'm a mother.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• PCP probably, I have done many drugs in my past. Not proud of it, but proud to say I have been sober for 18 years.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Coke.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have done a lot of drugs in my past. That is about all I will say to that question.

Answer by louise2 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• all I have ever done was smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol and smoked pot that was it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was a straight edge in high school. Now as an adult, there's too much to lose. So the worst I've ever tried is alcohol.

Worst I've ben given (prescribed) was probably Percodan. It didn't like me, I didn't like it. We broke up after 1/2 the labeled dosage turned me into a double-digit IQ moron for 12 hours.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I smoked a lot of pot in high school. After high school, I drank and drank and drank. Also snorted cocaine a few times, and dropped acid about 10 times. Good acid is by far the freakiest of any of the drugs I tried. But alcohol was really my thing. I became an alcoholic and continued drinking long after I stopped using any drugs. Thankfully I have been in recovery from alcohol for over eight years. I don't do any drugs or drink anymore and I'm happy about that.
    Anonymous

• i smoked pot (a few times a week), smoked crack/cocaine (once), and snorted meth (3 times)..but i havent done any drugs since i was 19..and im almost 28 now.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Did pot one time. EEEwww...hated that feeling.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Meth.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010