What are the best brand of socks (white) for my preschoolers?

My sons (ages 4 and 5) are constantly building big holes in their socks. I can't keep up!! Should I just keep buying the cheaper kind from Walmart or is there a thicker and more durable brand I can get? Someone help!

HotMommiesClub

Asked by HotMommiesClub at 8:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Shopping

• I think you should try "gold toe" socks that are a little thicker so they aren't putting holes in them so quickly. They might be a little more money but think of it this way for example, if you spend $10 on something, if you wear it 10 times that means it cost $1 each time you wear it, the more they get to wear the socks that cost a little more the less it cost per wear. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I would try gold toe socks
    dacotasmom

Answer by dacotasmom at 9:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The best kind I've bought for my son is that golden toe one from Target, he's never gotten a hole in them.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• we use Hanes
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I buy hanes
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 1:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My DD has always worn Hanes
    sweetdragoness

Answer by sweetdragoness at 9:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2008