Spinoff of Dream question: Do you feel pain and sensations in your dreams?

I do... I've had dreams of getting stabbed or hurt and have felt the pain... I woke up almost in tears... and I've also felt cold/hot/and falling sensations

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure have. If I happen to get bad cramps or a stomach ache during the night I will sometimes dream of being shot in the stomach or punched. It is strange. I recently had a dream where something painful happened to my knee- I slipped and fell in a parking lot or somewhere and I woke up to find out that DH and I had bumped knees really hard while we were tossing and turning. Weird.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes. I have dreamed several times of having my throat slit and woken up holding my throat, because the pain woke me up.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ive def had real feelings of pain and such in dreams. Its weird lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have had dreams of being injured or sad and felt like crying when I woke up.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• not me...
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Oh, I know what I forgot. When I'm expecting my period, I always dream about being pregnant again. When I finally start to cramp, I dream I'm in labor!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I've also dreamt I was falling and trying to move but can't because when you're asleep you are temporary paralyzed. Dreamt being shot or stabbed as well but don't remember feeling pain. Best one was I had an orgasm in my sleep. I heard it's normal. I was by myself and not touching myself or anything like that. Weird. It happened years ago. Just remember it. Crazy.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2010