what would you do if?

you found out right now you were pregnant?? I think I'd spend awhile crying lol. I told dh yesterday my boobs hurt, I'm flat out exhausted for no reason, sooo clumsy and I've had heartburn for a week. He just looked at me and said NO lol. Ugh I hope I'm not pregnant!! My baby will be one on the 18th. I don't have insurance and make too much for medicad. I would serisouly just cry for like three days lol. So what would you do??

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would cry for a VERY long time.... Luckily I know I'm not but I am in no way shape or form ready for another baby
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well, we wanted a second baby, but we weren't going to try until right around now, for various (financial) reasons. I found out COMPLETELY by accident I was pregnant back in July... I was shocked at first, and I still worry about how we're going to do things, but since we both wanted a second child, I can't be too upset about it, either :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would scream so loud every one in Oklahoma and neighboring states would here me. I will be 50 in March.  Even though it might still be posible for me to get pregnant.  I do not want another.

Answer by louise2 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I've been wondering lately, too. My third is 6 months. The other two aare 2 and 4. i think the crying would come now and then when I would be too exhausted for words.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would cry for a very looong time. I have 2 and I don't want anymore. My husband is fixed and he would be upset to.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would thank god and throw a party! I want another baby but I had my tubes tied after my last and have regretted it ever since. I always wish for that miracle of my surgery being one of the ones that doesn't stick! lol
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 6:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am pregnant lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Laugh and cry...we're happy with our two and don't really want anymore, but the world wouldn't end if we had another one.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Worry because I'm 41, hubby is 49. Two sons are 13 and other is almost 10. Worry about the financial part of it and if the baby would be healthy. Second son was sick in NICU first week of his life. He was full term but had acid reflux. Scary though. Took them a whole week to find out. I guess the health part more.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well, I guess I'd have to donate myself to Science since I've had a complete hysterectomy...lol.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010