Do you open your husband's mail?

Not utility bills but other random things.

Does he care?

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 5:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes
    yes

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I open all the mail that comes in, I don't even look who it's addressed to, heh. He doesn't care.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• when me and my soon to be ex hubby were still together i never opened his mail because it was either a utility bill or birthday card,christmas card or some other holiday card....i tried to open one of the utility bills that was in his name and he freaked out....it was like he was having an affair with the electric company or something lol
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes
    no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• we open eachothers mail all the time. no issues
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 6:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm not married anymore, but when I was, I didn't unless it was our bills or a bank statement. At least, not without calling him first.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes he doesnt mind
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It depends but my 1st husband started acting extra cautious about me checking the mail all of a sudden and we lived in an apt. so of course needed a key for the box, well I had a copy made and gave it to his sis who lived in the complex and was closer to the mailbox and told her to keep anything strange and I would come check it out. It wasn't long before she called me and said "Sis I think you should see this" I went over and found a card addressed to him from a girl in oregon ( we r in TX), it contained a couple of pictures of her including a creepy baby pic of her. There was also a graphic letter about a sex dream and him doing like the jahiem video buyin her a house with a puppy with an engagement ring around its neck, after hacking his yahoo I found out she was 15 and that night I was upstairs asleep (loft apt) preggy I woke up to pee and overheard him after midnight tell her I love u on the phone n tried to deny it.
    Anonymous

• yes i do and no he doesn't
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 6:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• bills and stuff yes.... personal mail no
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010