How long did it take you to conceive?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 6:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 2 years.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 6:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Apparently (in spite of my advanced age, heh) I'm fertile Myrtle. My first pregnancy happened even though I was on the pill (ended in a blighted ovum though). We started trying right after my miscarriage, I got pregnant my first cycle. This time, I AGAIN got pregnant while being on the pill... Strange thing is, I've been on the pill since I was 14. Never got pregnant before. I'm religious about taking it every day, at the same time. I have NO idea why all of a sudden it doesn't seem to work for me anymore... But after I have this baby, I'm so going on a different type of birth control!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• the first time it was close to three years (m/c), the second time (with a different man) i used the clear blue easy fertility monitor and got pregnant the first cycle. we are thinking about trying for baby #2 soon
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• #1- 9 months...FINALLY got talked into charting and got pregnant first month I charted
    #2- 1 month...charted first month and got pregnant
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Don't know....we are still TTC....4 months so far.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The first month we tried, we got pregnant. Hopefully it will be as easy the second time around!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 3 years. It turns out I have PCOS so I had to eventually turn to fertility drugs and procedures. I'm now 9 months preggy with my first.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 3:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It took us 6 years to have my son and 2 miscarriages before I had him, I have since had 3 more miscarriages and we have not been trying to prevent it from happening since he was 1 and he is now almost 10. I'm allergic to the fertility drugs so it is by the grace of that I get pregnant.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010