Anyone have a good vaccine schedule where it start's the child on their first vaccine's at 1yr?

My son is 13 months and not vaxed yet... I want to start vaxing, but I'm getting conflicting info from doctors on what's the best route to take from here. Anyone start their kids at 1 yr? Any suggestions on what vaccines to start with and how often to get them?

basmet

Asked by basmet at 6:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• the educate before u vax group on here has a schedule if u want to check it out!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• why are you starting so late???? you can space the shots some but they must be up to date before the child starts school/preschool ....
    You can also get a waiver if you have religious reasons for not vaccinating, or a fear of autism.....I know there are some parents who feel strongly about the austism risk.....my daughter is current on all her shots and she does have aspergers, she had no reactions from her shots.....no fevers,seizures....I feel hers is genetic.....anyways
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm starting late because I feel that putting those toxins into babies under 1 isn't safe. I'd much rather start at 1 when there is less risk. My other kids have been up to date, but I've never felt comfortable with it.... so I decided to start at 1 with this child.
    basmet

Comment by basmet (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• All states have different rules and different vaxes to give.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 9:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010