Italian babies!

My 2.5 yr old has hair everywhere...she has it on her back, and it is really thick. Does anyone think she will ever loose it, or will just get darker?

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 7:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mine is only a quarter Italian and she has some too. I have been told it will go away as she gets older. Who knows?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Lol...how old do they have to be for laser I wonder..... My sister's daughter used to have WICKED uni-brow as a little one. She's like 5 now and it's gone.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My cousin married a full blooded Italian and her daughter has the same. She calls it her "fur"! :-) That dark, olive skin will make up for a lot of it as she gets older! :-)
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I sure hope so! The way things look now, she's going to have to buy nair at by the time she's in kindergarden.
    b_stotka

Comment by b_stotka (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Oh my goodness, you ladies are funny! Actually I've heard that those big back hairs aren't able to be lasered. I've had family who have went to have it removed, and eye brows still have to be treated as years go on. But yeah, Mrsfitz, the fur sure isn't going away. Looks like it may be something she'll have to live w/ for a long time. I guess I'll leave her to worry about it.
    b_stotka

Comment by b_stotka (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have an Irish/Polish gf who shaved her daughter's legs for her communion. It is common in other nationalities as well.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010