So my daughter likes to play with the rolls of toilet paper in my bathroom.

Lately my 19 month old daughter has become sooooo facinated with toilet paper and it makes me laugh every time she tries to play with it. my question is what is something you think is funny that your kids are or were facinated with?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 7:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ok, so you know that part of the Disney Cinderella where Cinderella is cleaning the floor singing "sing sweet nightingale"? well my dd will get a cup of water and a paper towel or a washcloth and sing that while "cleaning the floor" lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my dd loves toilet paper too!!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my 4 yr old will bring me different clothes to put on her, no matter what they are and then run to the body mirror we put up into the girls bedroom to model for herself! HAHA she'll prance around the living room with a huge smile. it's sooo cute!
    jessiex3

Answer by jessiex3 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010