how can I stop thinking so much of miscarriage?

ok so I am 4 weeks pregnant and I have 2 other kids this is my third pregnancy and I keep freaking out I keep praying litterly to god to keep this baby and pregnancy safe and everything. I think what is scarying me is because my grandma and my mom both had a miscarriage with their 3rd. Then I read that almost every girl has at least one. What can I do to stop thinking of that so much? I am going to keep freaking out until I hit the 12th week mark.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh also like now I keep getting cramps and cramping in my privar=te so every little thing is freaking me out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• For one: breathe. I know it sounds almost insulting but it does help, in through the nose for a few counts then, out the mouth till your lungs feel empty just make sure not to get dizzy. Second:distract yourself with the lovely family you already have.   Its is expected that you are nervous at a time like this.  But as long as you stay healthy, Safe and calm all should be well. 

Worry is a preggos natrual enemy.

P.S   cute kittens on youtube kinda helped me lol

Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• When in doubt ask the Doc. Just becareful not to get carried away on web MD that friggen thing gave me nightmears
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Don't get yourself stressed out its not good for the baby. The only way you will have a miscarriage is if there is something wrong with the baby. God works in funny ways. I had one at 4 months along but at the hospital they told me the baby was in bad shape and could never live on its own. it was very hard but I thank god that the baby wouldn't have to suffer. More then likely you have nothing to worry about. My mom has had two and she only has 2 kids and I've only has one and working on my third child. It doesn't run in the family.
    m_o_m_m_y

Answer by m_o_m_m_y at 12:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Try to relax whenever possible, focus on the future like things you will do for this baby ie decorating the nursery, buying cute baby clothes. If you're ever concerned then ask the doc even you feel silly, it's better to have peace of mind. Don't google you're concerns...it will freak you out more!! Try to enjoy and good luck!!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 7:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010