what is a good under eye creme that is not too expensive

I have bad circles under my eyes , probually lack of sleep. Having a 2 month, 21 month , and 6 year old , i dont get too much sleep. I am 28 years old and was going to ask for something for a xmas stocking stuffer. any suggestions?

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 8:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment. It is about $50.

Anti-histamines can also help with dark circles, and birth control can make them worse. Just an FYI
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm not sure about a cream, but if you wear makeup, there is a great under eye concealer from Physicians Formula, get it in yellow. A few dots under your eye, blend and some powder on top. Makes a HUGE difference. GL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sally's Beauty Supply actually has some great things that are pretty reasonably priced. You might check them out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Cucumber Eye Treatment. 12 or 24 count. These are pre-soaked eye masks. You just pull it out, put it on, & relax. It's quick & easy. Perfect for the busy mom.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Garnier products
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Does Avon or Mary Kay have creams for this sort of stuff?
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Unrefined raw shea butter is an amazing all over moisturizer. It's good for even your hair and tea bags for the dark circles.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Bright-I Cream from Skinactives is the best!  And at $17.50 for 0.5 oz, it's a steal of a deal.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• dollar store eye ice mask - wear 10-15 minutes a day or before going out - worked for me
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Preparation H ...no joke..;) Models have used it for decades

Also, natural aloe vera gel....the secret to perfect skin...

Be sure to look up "face exercises" online..or you tube...these work to lift the eye area and firm up your face. It works for me--and I'm only 31...so start doing them now--so you will see big changes..the reason why is because the muscles in our face are smaller then our body--so results are pretty instant. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2010