Both Doctors and Dentists will tell you never give a child who can't spit toothpaste with fluoride in it because fluoride is a toxin... Then those same Doctors & Dentists will hand you a prescription for FLUORIDE... So, it's toxic if swallowed in a low dose when in Toothpaste, but liquid form is totally fine?
Is it me or does that make the kind of sense that just doesn't?
Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010
Answer by MELRN at 9:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010
Answer by kerp1960 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2010
Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2010
Answer by asil at 1:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010
Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010
Answer by DivaDynamite at 4:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010
Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2010
Answer by KTMOM at 8:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010
Most Liked Posts