what names were on your list, and which name did you choose in the end?

for all of your kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Baby Names

• For my son...Ryan, Bryan, Mathew...I actually wanted to name him "Titan" but I knew the kid would hate me...we ended up with James.

My daughter...again...I wanted to name her Sunshine or Moonbeam but ended up with Alane.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• We really didn't ever have a list, although my husband always suggested Penelope. No, none of the kid's is named Penelope. They got stuck with the following: Dani Maleen (girl); Lonnie Allen (boy); Sarah Janae' ; Alejandra Imelda Grarin Jimenez (her birth name): Christopher Allen Lee and Cassandra Morgan
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 8:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• We only have one, but for a girl we had picked out Breena Lynn, Marissa Lane & Sienna Lynn.. For a boy we had Mason Grant and Hunter Lee.. We found out we were having a boy and we chose Mason Grant. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am a rain lover. the sound, smell or just watching it. it's relaxing. so i wanted it to be in my daughters name.
    i choose JENAYA RAINN. jenaya is pronounced exactly how it is spelled. i wanted something uncommon, but pretty!
    now my son was a remembrance name for family who had passed. my sons grandfather was DANNY RAY, and my pop pop's name was james. so we played with both and got RAYDAN JAMES.
    jessiex3

Answer by jessiex3 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I had this name and i really wanted to name one of my sons but had complaints from others~~Kyrie Romance
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• We didnt find out what we were having so we made a list. I got a baby name book and went through each letter of the alphabet and picked my favorite name from each letter for both a girl and boy. then I had my husband pick his favorties from that list. Then I chose 5 names for each and we started putting them together first and middle what we came up with for a girl was Heather Melanie, Kaylnn Elizabeth and Heather Elizabeth and for a boy, Nicolas Robert, George Robert, Bradley Robert. We had a girl and I ended up choosing the name Melanie Margaret. Melanie was to honor my late mother in law and Margaret was to honor my grandmother
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• For my daughter it was always Hannah Kay. Never had any other names for her. With my son, I really liked the names Nathaniel and Bradley and also James for my dad. I ended up naming him James Neal. I truly don't like his middle name very much but I had to let his dad have a say somewhere :) With our little one on the way it was either going to be Spencer Ryan or Lincoln (never got to picking a middle name). And for a girl we wanted either Natalie Marie or Kimberly Gayle (Gayle for my late grandmother). When we found out we were having a girl we chose Kimberly! It didn't hurt that my 4 year old daughter was already calling her Kimberly :)
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We had Blake Edward and Franklin Edward picked out for our son, but ended up choosing Phillip Joseph...(not my choice of the three, but I named our first daughter without any consideration to his choice because it was something my heart was set on, so we decided he would get to do the same for the next child, our son....

my first daughter was always to be Violet Elaine. No other name was considered. However, I did have Dawson Edward picked out if she was a boy.

my second daughter (third child); We considered Melody, Melanie, and Rayanne. (Ruby for a middle name) For a boy we considered Franklyn Edward or Kyle Franklyn. On the day she was born, I named her Maryanne Ruby.
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For my daughter we considered Scarlett, Abigail, Cheyenne and Rebecca for a girl and Brayden, Allister, Aiden and Ezra for a boy. We ended up with Scarlett Abigail. :)

I'm not pregnant and we aren't TTC yet, but our second child will either be Olivia Eindy, Willow Olivia, Oliver Liam or Oliver Jensen (we are leaning more towards Olivia Eindy and Oliver Liam because they're all family names).
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Well, I'm a huge Beatles fan so my daughter's name was going to be Penny Alane (Penny Lane), Lucille Michelle (Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds and Michelle), Maggie Mae Eleanor (Maggie Mae and Eleanor Rigby). But after further discussion with my mom I got Mykynzee Lynn which came from Father Mackenzie in Eleanor Rigby and my grandmother's name. I don't have a son yet but when I do his name will be Lealand Nesta Jude. (Nesta is Bob Marley's first name and Jude is from Hey Jude.)
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2010