Who is my babies father?

Please dont bash me. I had my period 11/10/2010 and it lasted 5-6 days, my periods are usually 5-6 days. I had PROTECTED sex (condom) four times with my soon to be ex husband all before the 22nd of november. I had unprotected sex (withdraw & once otherwise) with someone ive decided to be with on 11/24. Is it more likely that my baby would be my boyfriends given my ex & I used protection & checked the condom everytime? Im so nervous =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you used protection i would assume it was from the unprotected partner (the bf.)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sigh....the new guy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Santa Claus. It is Santa's baby. Santa is the baby daddy. Yes, Santa.

Irresponsible decisions lead to all kinds of interesting problems, don't they?
    Anonymous

• Honey you won't know till the baby is born. Don't say a word! When the baby is born, take a couple of hair sample from your bf's brush and have the DNA checked. If it's his, you just dodged a huge bullet, if it's not...well, at least you're not a Maurey Povich star with five options.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would say boyfriends, but you better do one of those drug store paternity test after it is born just to be sure.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes it was a complete irresponsible decision. My husband cheated on me with a stripper and had left me, we filed for divorce, I had moved on. I will always love my husband, he wanted to work it out and I felt that was the best idea given we have three children together. Once I got there I realized how much I could not stand him & wanted to be with my boyfriend. My ex is a rageful person so I slept with him until I could leave. He had promised things would be different and they werent. It is a very messed up situation and I should have known better. But thank you for judging me =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• How did you know you were pregnant so soon.. I mean we are talking sex with each less than 2 weeks ago right? Or am I missing something... If you had sex with hubby before the 22nd, sound like his.. If you just had sex with the new guy on the 24th i say it is too soon for you to get a positive with him IDK...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Mostly if all you say is truth I am going to have to say the boyfriend.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 8:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You were probably ovulating around the 24th...but that's give or take...you know you are pregnant already?? You haven't even missed your next period yet....? Did you test?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• How many days are your cycles normally?
    Anonymous