breast reduction and lift

we all know now how breasts sag after we have children however i was a DD before my baby and now im a DDD so my problem is big. im getting a divorce and im scared to start dating because i feel like i have the breasts of a 70 year old and im only about to turn 18 in a couple weeks! i dont have money for surgery but i want to save up how much and would i need a reduction AND lift or would the lift kinda go with the reduction and how much would i have to save up (i have no insurance)

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 8:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I had this done about two years ago. My insurance did pay for it but I did see the bill and it was just over $5000. The docs automatically do a lift with the reduction.

Good luck!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I had it done this past May, and it cost $9300, also covered by insurance because I had back problems from such large breasts.
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor he/she may see you as a good candidate for the reduction, if that's the case check with your insueance comapny and see if they will cover it with your doctors referral. I say this because I did this and because my dr. recommended it I only had to paya $100 co-pay.

It's worth a try!!
    Good Luck...you'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel.
    Ladyqueen0501

Answer by Ladyqueen0501 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Maybe a good option for you would be to get some insurance no matter how insignificant an amount it may seem to pay because any little bit will help. I totally wish my insurance company would pay for cosmetic surgery that will improve the life of the candidate...it isn't always for improvment of the persons life, sometimes it's just vanity, I can totally understand that your issue isn't vanity. Take Care
    bethysmiles29

Answer by bethysmiles29 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I had one 3 yrs ago because the weight was causing alot of back problems,I was in a 40DD,my doctor wrote out a note stating that I needed surgery to correct the problem,my insurance covered it and it cost between 5,000-7.000 included was the lift.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 1:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008