Anyone have any good (left over Turkey) recipies?

blackqueen918

Asked by blackqueen918 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My grandma mixed the left over veggies, gravy and turkey and put it into a glass pan. Then she topped it with pillsbury biscuts and cooked them as the directions said. And ta-da you got left over pot pie.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I usually D~bone it and add a little bit of oil to my frying pan, add some vinegar, salt, and pepper simmer it, and some rice on the side and some veggies and Chow..
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love turkey, cranberry sauce & stuffing sandwiches!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My mom and I make soup the next day in the crock pot. Shred some of the leftover turkey, chop any remaining crudites (in my house, that means carrots, celery, bell peppers, maybe zucchini and mushrooms too), add your leftover cooked veggies (green beans, corn, baby carrots, etc.), along with the leftover gravy and a can of chicken broth. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. At serving time, microwave leftover stuffing until hot. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop a serving of stuffing and place in the bottom of the bowl. Ladle soup over the top and serve. It comes out like a big dumpling at the bottom. And even if you're like me and add chopped apple, cranberries and nuts to your stuffing, it's still delish!

You can also cook the turkey in broth until it's shreddable, drain it and use it for tamales, enchiladas, burritos or tacos.

Turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce!

Also, if you chop it up, you can make turkey salad (like tuna
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010