My daughter is 23 months old, up until now baths were her fave past time. Recently she shreiks every time i even touch her toe to the water..any suggestions?

mommysophia367

Asked by mommysophia367 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She might have gotten soap in her eyes or something and now relates the two...try non-stinging bubble bath.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Both of my older kids had this happen. My son got over it in weeks, but it lasted months for my daughter.

I know I've heard it happens to others, too. But I don't know the reason. We never changed products and the baths before the aversion were perfectly happy. I guessed it was just a phase. Toys and siblings in the bathtub helped make things fun again, but it certainly wasn't instant.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ya, I always use the tear free j&j. No change at all...maybe some bath tub crayons will make her feel better. Thanks for the comments...toddlers are strange little people :)
    mommysophia367

Comment by mommysophia367 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010