Support?

I know some of you have noticed I post a lot of questions and sometimes I feel like I'm crazy. Do you think I'm crazy for being so scared, after making it to 22 weeks?! I haven't had any problems thus far, I had a 3.7cm long cervix at 19 wk ultrasound, but STILL I get so worried. I'm having a tough time getting used to it all, I guess. I've only been in the US for 6 months, so it's very different for me, and I'm just plain out scared...anyone else out there just nervous? Do YOU think I'm crazy?!

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't call you crazy :) just a little over cautious maybe :)

relax sweetie!!! :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• your not crazy everyone gets scared when their pregnate
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 8:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• YUP, yur nuts girl!! LOL, Just kidding! I think it's normal to be this nervous, especially if this is your first. I had a miscarriage before my first so my real first I was a TOTAL BASKET CASE!! I didn't even want to start celebrating until 20 weeks and was reading all the baby books to find out what could go wrong and that's ALL I thought about, ever!! I didn't relax until I had my second child. It happens. Take a deep breath and relax! Keep asking questions if you want, it's better to know everything than nothing! I don't mind answering questions!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 8:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• dnt feel bad cuz im constantly asking questions 2, cafemom is good 4 that.
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 8:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no ur not crazy im the same way im 10 weeks preg and i had a mc in june i have 2 other kids so i know its possible but im still terrified i think i will fell a lil better once i get 2 20 weeks good luck and ask all the ques u wnt thats what were here 4 to help eachother
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You better relax, this is the easy part...
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, you don't sound crazy. Just relax and enjoy the pregnancy.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 10:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If you're crazy, then I'm completely out of my mind! I didn't relax until my son came out and started crying, lol! You just can't take anything for granted! The best you can do is try to enjoy every minute of your little one, whether s/he's on the inside or outside. It was the only way I kept from going insane with worry...there was no time to think about the bad when I was focused on the good!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Don't feel so bad, alot of us worry. I am like that too. People have to;ld me to calm down I'm a worrier. Sometimes u can't help it.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 12:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008