Is this amount of bleeding normal?

My son is 5 months old and I have bleed off and on the whole 5 months with only a 4 or5 day break here and there. I had the essure procedure done and the depo which should have wore off mid-november... When will my cycle go back to normal?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Have you gone back to your gynecologist? My situation I'm sure is different because I've battled health "female" problems, but I can tell you that when I tried depo it made my cycle a mess. They originally put me on it to control my bleeding & health problems, but in all reality it made my situation worse - my breakthrough bleeding became a lot worse once I was on depo.
    I would probably keep nagging your doc, even though it is very common and many women experience it - it is not normal. I'm sure it will get better soon, but after going through every thing I have, I always recommend to see a doctor and to trust your instinct.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 6:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Ask a damn doctor.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It takes a while. It'll get better though.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010