Owie, OMG is this pain normal?

I just finished a long workout and I am used to baby feel as if she is kicking in my vagina. I know the feeling well. Well, I have that feeling now but it is very painful and lower than usual. I have so much pressure in my vagina. Owie!

I have no bleeding or discharge, is this a normal feeling?

I have never felt this before.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 8:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Check with a doctor, you probably just strained yourself too hard but better safe than sorry. Good luck!
    ProudMomma2183

Answer by ProudMomma2183 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If it feels like you are being stabbed in your vagina, then yes- it is normal. I had it throughout my 3rd trimester. Call your doc. though for peace of mind.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would like to say you pulled muscles its very normal to have them pressure pains and sharp pains in your V at this time, but ...i would still check with the doc just a common question it wont hurt, and try not to work out so hard hon enjoy this time in your life, you can do all the excersize you want after the little one is born , just eat healthy and dont over work your body because its doing so much already, if your going to keep working out just be careful doll. and take it easy try looking up for pregnancy excersizes,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Talk to your dr., but you just may be dehydrated, you were working out? right?, well he'll probably tell you to drink some cranberry juice.

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It sounds like you pulled a muscle I would call the dr in the morning to get your workout okayed and take some Tylenol for pain tonight.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes, that stabbing pain down the middle of your vagina is normal. I also get them- especially after walking long distances on the treadmill. Other excercise doesn't seem to bother me as much as the walking. (My OB told me this was normal.) Sometimes it takes my breath away.
    bensmom531

Answer by bensmom531 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Call your doctor and see what s/he says. They can tell how much pain your in a lot better by talking to you than you can express it on here to us. It may be nothing, but you may have worked out for too long or too hard...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008