Dreams of planning our next child

Last night I had a dream that I was planning on our next child, I was planning to have the baby around 35 yrs old I then woke up in a panic realising that I am 35 already! I know I wold like one more but was going to wait until my youngest is at least 4 so I can have my time with the baby! But would 37 be too old? I really have been missing a baby in the house!

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That depends on your overall health. This is probably a question that you should be asking your ob/gyn. I know each year over 35 gets a little more risky for things such as down syndrome. I am also facing this. I just had my first little girl at 31 and my husband wants to wait five years. I don't. Of course, even after you talk to your ob/gyn it's ultimately a question only you can answer.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The longer you wait the harder it will be. If I were you, I'd start trying now.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I know numerous people who have gotten pregnant after 37.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ya know sometimes dreams are our inside thoughts trying to get out. If you wait... then....you wait your young.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010