im about to start a home health care job as a home health aide...anyone ever done it before? do it now? do you love it or hate it?

some of the clients will be ill and need help getting to bed, bathroom etc...others are fresh from physical thereapy and want a ride and a companion to and from the gym, grocery etc...and sometimes i will just be cooking meals, doing dishes, cleaning etc....using my own car...no mileage pay...8.50 an hr.....what do you think?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have had the same client for over a year and Id say for me I am a maid really when it comes down to it but a job is a job and the women has been very nice to work for. I did have a couple bad clients but sometimes I would have to keep my sanity and let someone else deal with the nonsense. Good Luck!!!
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 8:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010