I seem to have to yell at my son for him to do what i ask

and i am also pregnant and do you think my unborn can hear me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea.... but good question tho
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 8:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• the fetus can hear at about 5 months so if your there then yes the little tot can.
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 9:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• OMG, you are one of THOSE!!! LOL. I am 33 weeks preggo with twins and I swear I am yelling at my kids all the stinkin' time. It's like Dude, how hard is it to find your shoes??!!! EAT YOUR CEREAL!!!, GET YOUR SWEATER ON. UGH!

If you are about 30+ weeks, yes, the baby can hear you...Be thankful, the baby probably wont remember any of it or hold it against you!! Chalk it up to hormones and your kids battling over their soon to be shared territory!! It will get better..... after delivery!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 9:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL! son and moon Yes i am one of them and i yell for the same reson! hahaha
    Anonymous

• hahaha im 31 weeks, and yes the baby can hear you beleive me,
    I have yelled at hubberrooo and dd, and eeachhh time...the baby will jump,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You know what -- its better that they get used to it NOW, so when they are sleeping and you yell at your older kids "YOU HAD BETTER NOT WAKE THAT BABY!" He/she won't freak out -- it will be the soothing sounds they are used to. Lol. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I told my son when I was pregnant, he was 5 then now is 6 and she is 1, that everytime I yell it is stressing the baby and that I need her to stay in my belly and not come out because it would be really bad. I tell him everytime he's bad the baby hears. One time when I was pregnant with him people was yelling around me and it was upsetting me, so I went outside cause my stomach started to really hurt and I wasn;t yelling or saying anything, it just started. After like a few minutes my husband and his mom and others came outside to see if I was ok. The whole week after that I didn;t feel my son moving at all maybe one time but that was it. But hes ok now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008