Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Do-Rags...Welding caps... Biker caps...

My BIL likes to wear a do-rag when riding his motorcycle.. BUT not just *any* do rag... Instead of the tie in the back, he only likes the ones with the stretchy-band in the back...

Anyone know of a website that sells them like this? All I can find is with the ties..
They are hard to find & Id love to get him a bunch for Christmas.


Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Holidays

Level 24 (20,837 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Go to biker shops that sell clothes. If they don't carry them they can likely order them. Or google it, plenty of shopping info should come up. You could also buy the tie ones, cut the ties off, sew elastic on, and be good.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010


    I googled and found that :)

    Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010