Can anyone recommend a legit home based business?

greenbean622

Asked by greenbean622 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Avon is a great at home business! It's a lot of fun too. You get to try out new make-up, hair accessories, fragrance and lots more! It only costs $10 to start and your close friends and family are your best customers! I've been doing it for a year now and I love it! I've even gone back to work part time and still enjoy selling Avon! :-) You get awesome discounts as a representative too, as well as discounts with local merchants. Avon is a great company to be networking with. Check out my website at: www.youravon.com/erandall or message me if you have any questions! :-] good luck
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 9:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I agree Avon is wonderful in two years my husband and I have sold in excess of 35,000.00 (Not bad) We only do it part time for right now. I love Avon. Although, yes, you can start for 10 I recommend signing up directly online and paying 20. The difference is for the ten extra dollars you get to be on a team leaders team and have an extra person to call if you need help. Also, the manager will come out and explain things to you directly instead of just getting a random representative to sign you up. Try www.start.youravon.com code: gsim
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• there are plenty but the firs tplace to start is to figure out what things interest you. you could get cpr/aed certified as I did recently and teach cpr courses at home or start a mobile service, you could make gift baskets, make home made carrot cake brownies and other deserts, prepare homecooked meals for moms and single bachelors, babysit, offer to type resumes or medical records, court documents, teach yoga classes, start a pet sitting service, create greeting cards and offer some of the money for your favorite cause. All of these I do at any given time of the year to earn income and its all legal.
    ladyofhonor

Answer by ladyofhonor at 12:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2010