Hawaiian Christmas for Us Next Year!!!

Long story short, my dad is a law professor that puts together most of the abroad programs for the school... and next Christmas, he will be doing a 2 week cruise, from, LA to Hawaii and back with a stop in Mexico. And he has invited my SO, our baby, my brother and I to go :) I am soooo excited. This will be my baby's first "travel adventure"... But definitely not her last!
I have been to Hawaii before, when I was single, and without a child.. My baby will be about 2 1/2 when we go.. For those of you who have been there with young children, what were some of the things you and your children had a lot of fun doing?
And yes, it is a year away, but my dad just told me about it today... Any advice would be awesome!

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 9:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Travel

• You are very fortunate! I wish you a wonderful time (I've never been to Hawaii ...)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The beach of course lol but I'm sure already going to be having lots of beach days. What island will you be going to?
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I am not quite sure of the itinerary yet, but I think we are going to at least 2.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Have a wonderful time! I wish I were going with you.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• woo hoo Hawaii wow
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Definitely very fortunate to have this opportunity. Have a great time!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010