Saying I love you?

Okay so i have been dating a guy now for only a couple of weeks. I have known him for 4 years but just as acquaintances. We have spent a lot of time together these last couple weeks but im my eyes not enough to say "I love you" He has already said it to me. He says that he has never felt this way about a women before and they he never said he loves someone this fast. I don't know i think maybe he just likes me a lot and is getting it confused with love. do you think it is impossible to love someone and have strong feelings for them this fast??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I do, sometimes some people click quicker than others, or maybe if he hasn't gotten you in bed yet, he is working it...

Answer by older at 9:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, I think it is possible to have feeling that fast.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well we live 2000 miles away form each other now because I moved. but he is flying out to come visit me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My dh did. We were dating about 2 or 3 months. He told me he loved me first. I didn't know what to think. Our relationship has lasted for 7 years. Tell him its too soon for you to tell him the same thing. If he understands and doesn't push you to say it back then I think he is probably a keeper.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You won't catch me saying that stuff. SO would walk if I used the "L" word!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would tell him that I am not ready to make that statement yet. You have only been going out a couple of weeks, and LOVE should be a word that is NOT just thrown around. I think at this point he could be extremely infatuated with you, and possibly love you AS A PERSON, but I wouldnt believe he was in love with me that quickly.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• DH and I fell in love after only a week of dating and both said "I love you"....And DH is VERY reserved with those words. He doesn't take saying it lightly and he wouldn't tell someone he dated those words "just to make her happy". He had only said those three little words to one woman before me...and he told me, if he knew that love was supposed to be, and feel, as good as it does with me, he definitely never would have told her those words. To him, I am his first TRUE love. =)

So to answer your question...yes, it's definitely possible to fall in love that quick.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes i believe in love at first sight and thats probably what happened with your boyfriend but he probably just wanted to wait a little longer into the relationship to tell you that he loves you cus he probably didnt wanna scare you off or think that hes a weirdo lol noone would say ''i love you'' unless they mean it i know i wouldnt say it unless i mean it but just hang in there ..
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, love is possible right away. I understand you want to be cautious but really he decides when he's in love, it's not fair of you to say he isn't.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Anything is possible with love. I fell in love with my current bf after 2weeks of knowing him and we've been together a yr now. I didn't tell him that fast because sometimes it can scare people but he ended up telling me first :)
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2010