Anyone have any tips?

I need some tips on how to make the days not seem like they are dragging on!!! I only have 45 days left of this pregnancy....Each day that passes seems to go slower and slower!!!

nat1387

Asked by nat1387 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know how that goes I am a very anxious person at times and I struggled with the calender too. The only thing that helped me was to pretend I had longer than I did and to try not to count days, I know that sounds so stupid but whatever works right. plus I would try to make a plan for every week leading up and tryed to keep as buisy as possible. good luck it will be here before ya know it:)
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thats the way it is when your pregnant. Maybe you can start doing things for yourself, esp things you wont be able to do as much when the baby comes. Go to the movies, pamper yourself if you gave the money, go get a massage, get your nails done, I dont know what you like to do but once the baby comes you can no longer focus solely on yourself.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I remember exactly how that feels! It feels like you are pregnant forever, and then once you have your baby, it seems like you were only pregnant a minute.
    Start writing in a journal throughout the day. Write your unborn baby notes, tell him/her what day it is, what the weather is like, your dreams for him/her etc...
    But honestly, try and enjoy EVERY minute of your pregnancy. Even though now you dont think so, once you have your baby, you will miss being pregnant! Good luck mama!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010