Roommate is a male ho?

He is constantly bringing different girls over, one even walked through my house in a teddy with my SO in plain sight in the living room, girls keep showing up at our door asking for him and he doesn't remember them when we tell him. The "teddy girl" says I came through in a pair of pj pants and over sized t-shirt with no bra or under wear and is now messaging my SO on my space. How would you handle all of this?

KallaLilli

Asked by KallaLilli at 9:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I would talk to your roommate about setting some ground rules. You both live together in the same household so there should be respect for one another. If he wants to live his life freely then he needs to have his own place. I would also ask this girl why she feels like it necessary to make a connection with my S/O. Do they no one another or was her night running into him in the kitchen the first meeting? I would tell her that you would appreciate it if she had respect for you & your S/O & stay out of your private life.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• your hubby thinks its okay to get a massage from her??
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• kick her ass....
    Anonymous

• what is SO?
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 9:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Thats bullsh**!! Your so should know better. You two need to either kick him out or move! And tell your so to grow up and get rid of his account!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• akashaismyworld SO is significant other
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• significant(sp) other
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• He didn't realize who it was at first but when she apologized for her behavior he realized who it was, he wasn't thrilled. When she apologized we simply said, it's cool just don't do it again. But she told the roommate when he brought it up that I had a problem with the teddy thing that I came through after a shower with out a bra and panties. but my pj pants a shirt was so big I don't know how she could tell and I went straight to my room. Besides I live here and pay rent DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be able to be comfortable in my own house.
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 9:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• tell him
    Anonymous

• where are your kids when this happens...i would flip out if some chick went thru my house in a teddy....she be out the door with what she was wearing....and i would be finding another room mate and kicking this one out
    Anonymous