please I need some friendly and useful advice. Other than call a doctor because I have NO money and NO insurance so doctors are not an option right now.

Maybe you have gone through this or know someone who has. My son is 5 months old and I have bleed off and on the whole 5 months with only a 4 or5 day break here and there. I had the essure procedure done and the depo which should have wore off mid-november... When will my cycle go back to normal?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• The depo can mess your cycle up for a long time after you stop taking it....I have heard as long as 6-9 months after it should have worn off and it could have caused your cycle problems while it was still effective. I took it once and bleed for several months and I only took it once. the only thing that stopped the bleeding was when they put me on an oral BC pill to counter the depo....if you have a planned parenthood around you maybe you should give them a try see if they can help maybe give you a new BC pill they arent expensive at all. GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have no idea. Can you possibly apply for Medicaid or something? I'd think only a doctor is going to tell able to tell you exactly what's going on. best of luck.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010