A Brain Flart!

I am standing in line at walmart = about 10 people in line... i'm patiently trying to hold still and wait my turn= when all of a sudden the gentleman in front of me let one go that actually made me GAG!!! OMGOSH!!
He finally paid for his things and It was my turn- evidently this man's scent was still in the air as the people behind me are looking around and thinking I did it! OMGOSH ! I slipped some words out that sounded like - Yea- he left already but his odor remained.
As I was leaving guess who'd heard what I said? I couldn't get to my car fast enough... duh!

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hahahaha that made me laugh extremely hard lol
    MoylanMommie2

Answer by MoylanMommie2 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• LOL I had this happen a few days ago, the woman in front of me let one out that could knock a buzzard off a shit truck at 100 yards!! My friend reached over and grabbed two magazines and handed me one and we both opened them and put our faces in them lol
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• sticking out tongue  Is that what you looked like?  lol

Anonymous

• Yea, that was a brain FART alright (pun intended), lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yeah I pulled my sweatshirt neckline up over my nose - kinda felt sorry for the fella but omgosh ewwwwwwwwwwww
    momof4kids257

Comment by momof4kids257 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• omg~~~lol!

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I totally understand. DS,2, inherited DH's colon and butt.... when he was tiny, 4-5 months, I brought him to the grocery and while in line he lets loose with this man size fart along with accompanying smell. The lady behind me starts to gag and I attempted to appologize. As I try to tell her it was the baby you can tell that she no more believes it was him, but thinks it was me. Of course DS was the perfect little devil and just went to cooing like who me? LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My SIL went to pic a few things up from her small-town grocery the day before T-Day. (She's almost 7 months pregnant, btw.) The guy ahead of her let one rip that smelled like rotten eggs - as he was walking out. The cashier thought SIL did it, ans SIL was gagging at the smell! 4yo neice was with her too and didn't know what to think of the odor. I would have paid to see it all go down - without me having to smell it of course!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• LOL! Always something funny happening at Walmart!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• All I can say is I am so happy I can not smell.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010