How much do you pay to go to a tanning salon?

How much for the membership/enrollment?
How much Is it per month?
What is the name of the salon?
How much did you spend on your tanning lotion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nothing now. After 20 years of tanning in the salon, the damage is just starting to rear it's ugly head. I have sun damage on my upper chest area near the sternum. It's a very delicate area, so that area is soooo prone to danger. Thank God I covered my face all those years.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I paid @29 a month for unlimited and it was a local salon in the back of a movie store. I get all my lotion on ebay and rarely pay over $20 a bottle for austrailian gold.
    I have my own bed now and I get in it less than when i was paying to go.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 0 i dont go
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 11:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I used to go, and pay per visit. Then I had a skin cancer scare, and I haven't gone since. Frankly, it's not worth the health risks, or the premature aging that comes, inevitably.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Have never went & don't intend to start..yuck..
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't pay anything for a tan. I don't care enough about having a tan to go to a tanning salon. And I spend a lot of time in the sun in warm weather and I use sunblock. I get a small, natural looking tan even with the sunblock.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010