When you felt of the goddess...

What experience in your life made you feel closer to the goddess? What moment made your spiritual experience with her a reality for you? How and why did it effect you this way?

NightOwlMama

Asked by NightOwlMama at 11:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I stopped breathing once and I saw her. She was in a green meadow with her arms opened. She had golden hair that was up but cascaded down her back. She held me and kissed me and told me it wasn't time for my next soul and to go back.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• What?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Honestly I feel her daily but especially I feel her in my heart when I contemplate my husbands health and she gives me peace which helps a lot.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I always felt closer to the female deity. The male one just always seemed so distant. That is what put me on the path to research religions in the first place.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Having my son was what really put me on the pagan path. There was just something so spiritual about the act of giving birth that I realized there had to be a feminine divine somewhere.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The first time I felt Her prescence, I was totally lost and just started researching Wicca. A friend told me to pray, and if I was meant to be Her's, She would make it known. So I did, and it was like the whole ROOM filled up with this warm, loving energy and I was enveloped in an embrace. It felt just like it did when my mom held me when I was little. I even smelled the perfume my mom wore when I was really small. I started to cry and I asked if this was real, and I could HEAR her in my head and in my heart, telling me "Of course, I was just waiting for you to be ready to see me." As if, all my previous religious experience had just been "fake it till you make it" and that moment was the first moment in my life I'd truly been ready to believe there was something bigger than myself, and to experience it. I felt humbled, but comforted. Safe, but scared.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Which Goddess? Goddess is just a title after all.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• When I became a mother I became more aware of the powerful maternal and feminine forces in nature. I also felt Her as a part of me. I feel Her when I need strength and She guides me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I feel Her daily, but I am overcome with emotion when listening to music about Her, or doing anything relating to my Pagan path. I also strongly feel It when I help others. I truly believe it's my calling life, and I am surrounded by a wonderful, fulfilling sense of love and warmth every time I do.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• "I feel Her daily, but I am overcome with emotion when listening to music about Her, or doing anything relating to my Pagan path. I also strongly feel It when I help others. I truly believe it's my calling life, and I am surrounded by a wonderful, fulfilling sense of love and warmth every time I do."

this^^ I dont think I could say it better than NightPhoenix.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010