When your out and about and have to use restroom, do you hang your purse on the hook or

quickly place on the floor because you have to go so bad? I watched Dr. Oz awhile ago and he said that's the worst place for germs is the bottom of your purse!!! EWWWWWW

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 11:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Hook... I heard that before. Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I will never put my purse on the floor. It's so disgusting down there.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i hang mine on the hook or keep it on my arm...i think i was watching something about germs on oprah and i haven't put my purse on the floor since
    lovingedward

Answer by lovingedward at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I hang it or hold it. I never put it on the floor. the bathroom floor is the dirtiest place in the world and breeds lots of germs.

Everytime a toilet flushes, it sprays fecal matter so what do you think is on the floor?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I always hang my purse.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Heel no..hook only. My purse is going NO WHERE near the floor. Any place.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Hook or hold! NEVER the floor. Have you looked at public bathroom floors? I've NEVER put my purse on a bathroom floor. And I don't need overpaid-made-by-Oprah doctors to tell me how bad it is!!!!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Always the hook!! I've seen women put their babies on the floor, nothing underneath them, to change their diaper!!! Unbelievable!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I either put it on the hook, or hold it on my shoulder/in my lap while I squat and pee, lol. I will no put it on the floor, especially in hospitals! I can't imagine the germs on the floor there! I forgot once and rubbed sanitizer all over the bottom of my purse. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If there are two hooks, I always use the one beneath. I heard years ago that opportunists will reach over a door and try grabbing a purse off the top hook.

Never the floor unless there is absolutely nowhere else to put it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010