Can you beleive these ladies on Survivor?

WTF?

MommyTanisha

Asked by MommyTanisha at 11:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• What about them?
    Anonymous

• I don't watch it so I.don't know.what you're talking about
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That is SOOOO wrong - if you are referring to Naonka and Kelly. How many people audition for this show that never get on? Not to mention the people who were already voted off. I'm sure ANY one of them would come back!!! They should be ashamed for quitting. You could tell Jeff was sooo angry!! He did all he could to talk them into staying. I didn't mind seeing Na go, but I really thought Kelly would change her mind. If I were so lucky I certainly wouldn't squander the opportunity!! Some of the people today have such a sense of entitlement and poor work ethic it really irritates me. They shouldn't be allowed to be on the jury. If they quit, they shouldn't have a say in who wins.....jmho
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i knoooow! i just finished watching..so not cool!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was just thinking of posting this same question. Marty was whispering comments too. I so wanted to be a fly on the fly in the jury area after they quit.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• As they say... quitters never win, and winners never quit!! That was just lame wasn't it.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have zero respect for quitters, of course I had none for Naonka anyway, but the way she described herself as being a strong black woman was a joke!! Why the hell are they going to let them sit on the jury! Their asses should have been sent home! I can only imagine what its going to be like when Brenda & Naonka meet up!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I thought the previews were all talk. I never thought Naonka would quit. I don't understand how she can't see that she was being selfish and that she cannot catergorise herself as being a strong person and then just up and quitting.

As for Kelly, I honestly didn't know enough about her to know if this was out of character or not. While Na did lots of things and there's a lot of ways to describe her Survivor experience, Kelly's will be defined by her quitting.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 11:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm rooting for Jane.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010