is it me, or should all men be in charge of cleaning the toilets??

clearly we don't miss..no offense guys!! :)

jessiex3

Asked by jessiex3 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Very good point! However, I've seen how thoroughly most men "Clean" anything, would you really WANT a man to clean your seat? I'd just end up cleaning it after him anyway. But i do agree, it's only courteous, mature and responsible to clean up after themselves.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 11:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ugh, I can't say that. I don't know how she did it but DD managed to pee thru the opening between the seat and the bowl and onto the mat on the floor.

But I agree with you. SO is good at doing it most of the time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Honestly I'd rather clean the toilet than deal with the laundry. My husband is cool with this. And to be fair, my daughter figured out how to shoot over the toilet seat when she was potty training.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Having witnessed the fenomon I can elbaorate on how my daughter at least managed the feat.
    She sat all the way back and didn't get her but down fair enough so when she peed it' just kinda arced out. Now we've taught her to get her bum all the way down.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thank goodness that I'm not the only one with a spraying DD, LOL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't think mine would even take a brush 2 it let along wipe the outside down. I wish he would tho. It's totally gross. Not my toilet, just the mess he makes!lol
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• AMEN!!! I have a husband and 2 boys who cant aim and a 5 month old who I'm sure wont learn to aim either... lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Wow! what is with all the girls!! lol I thought MY dd was the only one who could manage that!!

And I have to agree with raynestar - really, how well would it be cleaned??? It WOULD be a nice courtesy though - I would appreciate the attempt.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Wow, I musat have the only set of straight shooters in the world. My DS and my DF both are excellent aims.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I think that men and boys should at least wipe off the seat if their aim is off. I glad to know that I'm not the only one who sometimes misses the bowl.
    mcclellandjulia

Answer by mcclellandjulia at 12:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2010