My Sister's Keeper

I'm only halfway through this book so far, but as of right now I HATE the mother! Did anyone else feel that way? I just keep reading it and shaking my head (I KNOW it's a fictional book lol) and thinking about how crazy she is and what a b*tch she is. Am I the only one who feels that way? I just can't imagine creating a child just so that you can harvest things from them for another child. I mean, I would do just about anything to help my baby and keep her safe, but not at the risk of another one of my children.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yeah she pissed me off alot thru the whole thing and I cried like a baby thru the whole thing to
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Well, I felt like that for a while, then changed my mind a little on her. Just finish the book is all I'll say. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i felt the same way.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yeah, I wasn't happy with her either. She did everything to help her one child, but the other really suffered for it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• o i so agree
    smwnlb

Answer by smwnlb at 4:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm working on finishing it and probably will tomorrow, and I've been hoping that something would happen to change my mind about her. So far, though, I just keep hating her more and more.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I finished it and I HATED it. I was expecting so much more because I'd heard such good things about it, and Jodi Picoult in general. I will probably never read another of her books after this. I thought it was horrible. Someone please tell me the movie is better.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2010