ipod help!!

My boyfriend and I share an iTunes account, but we have two separate computers. I purchased an episode of House, M.D. for him on my laptop with our joint account. When I tried to add the episode to his iPod it informed me that if I did that RoboCop would be deleted from his iPod (which he added from his desktop computer). I'm really confused. I do understand that with digital copies, only the purchaser can add them to their iPod... but since it's all from ONE account, is there a way to make this work??

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 11:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Technology

• He might not have enough space so it may have to delete something. I don't really know very much about ipods but that has happened to mine when I ran out of space
    Annacka

Answer by Annacka at 12:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No, that was the point. We JUST restored the iPod... it was empty. It's saying that it's liked to "Computer A" when I'm trying to add anything from "Computer B"... but they're both linked to the same iTunes account
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• OH I didn't get that from the original post. I have no clue then. My DH does everything on my ipod for me
    Annacka

Answer by Annacka at 11:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010