Is there a way to make money with Facebook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes - in fact I've gotten the majority of my team members and customers by utilizing Facebook. Social Media Networking is highly profitable when utilized and done correctly. Having a FanPage is highly suggested since Facebook limits your # of friends to 5,000 I think, whereas a Fan Page is unlimited. A blog is a perfect partner in that as you network and gain a good following, people will start going to your blog and seeing what you're about/what you do, which ultimately builds trust over time.... do you see where I'm going with this? There is also Facebook PPC which is huge since Google is very cranky with what they allow, however that method should only be utilized after completing the proper training.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have no idea, but if you find out will you let me know? LOL
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Well if you have a business you can advertise on facebook and set a target number of daily spending for clicks to your site....but unless you are a facebook employee that's it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Facebook is huge!!
    Depends on what you have or what you want to do.
    You can set up your own community page and/or business page. You need to work it like any other job. As in getting "like" or friends. And yes also advertise. I have a facebook business page that I was advertising also, but my links are into my website. I got alot of hits but no business so I cancelled FB. I'm still on Google as it just reaches a larger targeted audience.
    The ones that have Sweepstakes make money or if you can draw people into your business page you could start making money from that. Facebook is only a "link" into what you do, not actually where the money is. It is bringing people into your money maker.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Sure there is. Create a facebook business page and market your product. You'd be surprised how well it works. :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• in other words 80% of my repeat customers are from out of state and found me on fb

here's my site

http://www.facebook.com/lovemymichebagillinois
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• If you have a business fan page, you can purchase ads that hopefully will lead to sales.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ???
    army_wife0929

Answer by army_wife0929 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010