i mostly feel the baby move around while im sleep do u think this will be a regular pattern when he is born

ms.Acoles

Asked by ms.Acoles at 12:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so.......usually baby moves more while your are resting! When you are up and moving around it "rocks" baby to sleep.
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For me and my kids they kind of stuck to the same activity patterns as they did before they were born. But only for a couple of days :)
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• well i cant sleep cause he moving around like.....lalala.....im up and ready to party...so i toss and turn all night
    ms.Acoles

Comment by ms.Acoles (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Probably thats why moms don't get alot of sleep with newborns. They are creatures of habit.
    m_o_m_m_y

Answer by m_o_m_m_y at 12:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i just want to be able to get one good nites sleep in before he get's here but that does not seem like its going to happen..lls
    ms.Acoles

Comment by ms.Acoles (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I am 35 wks. I know the feeling......baby rolls and kicks all night long.
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It's a SUPER common issue. Most moms go through this. Most babies have their days and nights screwed up when the arrive, so don't be surprised if that's the case. This is why they have that saying, sleep when the baby sleeps. It's great advice if you can swing it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My son was always very active at around 5am every morning and when he was born it took soooooo long to get him out of waking at that time!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• the less you move the more your baby will. sadly sleep is a luxury when you are preggo...
    AbsynthLynn

Answer by AbsynthLynn at 1:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010