Do you think Obama is a good president?

I am not political. So I can't answer this.

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 12:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He's been in office two years. I didn't expect the mess to be clean in two years. I really cannot say if he's good or bad right now. Our mess isn't a reflection of only the president either. We have a congress that is split on helping the 2 million unemployed or extending tax cuts to the wealthy. Right now our government as a whole is a HUGE disappointment.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Your short-term memory must be failing... were you living elsewhere during the previous 8 years?

***
    And I'm guessing you were born after 1980...and have NO CLUE who Jimmy Carter is!! He has held the title for the past 30 years...until Obama came along!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm not gonna say yes but I'm not gonna say no either. He is doing the best he can to take care of the US and the people that live here.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yeah, I think so. I mean he certainly isn't the best but he isn't the worst. I won't classify him as great but I won't say bad either. I would say average and Average is good in my book, of course he could always be better..... I'm going to stop before I ramble anymore.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Good president?

Definitely not.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• uhhhh.....mmmmmm..........errrrrr.........ahhhhhh...................NO!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• In a word, no.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Depends on the parameters used. Good in what areas? As compared to others? On his own merit? Outcome based?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have lived through 14 presidents, and Obama is by far the worse I have seen in my 82 years.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• IMO, no. I feel he is severely lacking in leadership skills and I feel he is grossly inexperienced for the position the voters put him in.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010