Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 w/kinect

I really must choose for Christmas, need some advice was going with the xbox but being recommended to PlayStation 3

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• It SOOOO depends on the kid! I would prefer XBox because they have those cool new games that you don't even need a controller. (They are super expensive though!)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Well, we actually just gave our Playstation 3 away and went out and bought the new XBox Kinect! We love it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• xbox
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We just bought a Knect for our X-Box and love it! Gets everybody up & moving. No sitting and eating! Burning calories while having fun!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We just got rid of our 360, because after only a few months, that red ring of death appeared and the cusotmer service sucked.
    DH likes the PS3 better because of the graphics, the fact I can get on line without paying for it (I can get on CM from my PS3.. I don't though, because I need a keyboard for it) and the Blu Ray player.. plus, he the games he likes for 360, came out on PS3 as well... and played better in his opinion.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We have both lol. The boys and dh play the xbox 360 like its going out of style, they love the online play. I got the PS3 for me. I have always liked playstation better. We are on our 3rd Xbox because of the red ring of death. Although the 2nd was refurbished. And the PS3 really dosen't get played much anymore but we have kept it just for the bluray player. I like them both really but I think the Kinect is cool for xbox.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010