HELP ME CHOOSE A COLOR!

http://tinypic.com/r/2chb9fq/7

click that link.. Those are cabinets with counters... I have nooooooo idea what the Cabinets should be with the counter top colors! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Actually you could probably go with just about anything, but for some reason, a green pops into my mind.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Similar to this color

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• on the cabinets of the walls ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• How about medium blue w/ decorated ones in the middle, maybe diamond shaped?
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I was thinking a warm color for the cabinets, and fairly light so the counters don't pop too much (no insult meant, they're just kind of ho-hum.) A warm green (light olive, maybe) on the cabinets, and a soft (not too red) terracotta, or maybe mocha on the walls. Or maybe vice versa, a mocha/soft terra cotta on the cabinets and an olive tone for the walls.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I just painted my kitchen cabinets BLACK, I have tan walls, with a black colonial painted stencil along the top edge, white trim/doors, and ivory countertops--they look amazing clean, neat and modern! :o) I chose black and white toile curtains and accessories and added sage green silk floral arrangements, berries, and willow baskets for a soft "earthy" splash of color.

The kitchen is the largest room in our home and is literally the center room with 7 doorways/openings in and out! All of my other rooms on the main floor abut it, so I needed a neutral color wall and cabinet otherwise it would have looked too busy!

When it comes to painting cabinets...take them all down, and take your time painting them--it's a LONG process, but if done right, they look amazing! Rehang with new pulls and hinges.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010