would you do it?

So my husband and his best friend left the house a couple of hours ago to pick up a friend from work (so they say) both had been drinking a little before that. They were gone so long I text him to ask where they were and they said their friend was not off work yet they were waiting for him. More and more time went on and I finally just called a bunch of times (thinking he was probably at a bar which would really make me mad and usually him not answering the phone means he is at a bar) I called 4 times before he answered. I asked where the hell he was and he says they are playing in the snow in his best friends car. (we got 7-10 inches of snow in the last 24 hours) All have been drinking. I am furious that he still is not home and even more upset that they are out screwing off on icy roads drinking. Should I turn them in? would you?

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 12:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Driving around drunk in the snow? This is wrong on so many levels. The roads are hard enough to drive on out here when they icy, with all the sober people who drive like jerks.
    He's willing to risk his license and his life? Obviously not thinking about what this would do to his family.
    If you have been dealing with this kind of stuff on a regular basis, I would report them.. What if they killed someone?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would. But that is just me.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Turn them in to who?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• everyone has their own opinions but i say turn their asses in! what if they mess around and get hurt? or they hurt someone else? or worse??? then they are responsible for whatever happened and you dont want that to happen......its your choice but i say turn them in cuz you dont want to be watching the news and see that a car full of guys got into a car accident and got hurt or killed.....and you sure as hell dont want to see on the news that they killed someone else because they were goofing off on icy roads........dont let this continue.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• stay out of it, it is none of your business, whatever is dirty will come out in the wash, for what goes around comes around, take care of your own home affairs and keep your nose out of others. you sound as if you have too much time on your hand. that's his stupidity what bad choices he is making and has made. pray for him and everyone involved and get on with your life.
    ladyofhonor

Answer by ladyofhonor at 1:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010