How many times a day do you and your spouse have sex ?

I thought this would be a fun question to ask i like hearing stories but me and my spouse had sex at least once a day sometimes maybe twice we only get to when my daughter is asleep but most of the time shes awake and we dont want her looking at us lol oh and also how many times a day do you have a organism lol sorry if this question is to graphic and i know some women dont like sharing there sex life but whoever does go ahead and tel me some interesting stories :)

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe twice a week if we are lucky lol.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 12:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• lol really?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I don't know if I have any "organisms", but I have orgasms pretty much every time....which is almost everyday. And no we don't do it multiple times a day...we have a life and 2 toddlers to deal with, so....

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• weekly not daily FOR ME~~~LOL
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Twice a day when my so works. More often when he is off work. Not feeling the legs shake lately because I had a baby 3 months ago and I just got the Mirena 1 week ago.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 1:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Twice month actually. Or about that. Sex is not really that big of a deal for us.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• At this point, the daily average would be 0.04 times.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• once a week if that, my poor husband. We have 4 kids..
    mibebe1982

Answer by mibebe1982 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• A day??? LOL...I'm lucky to get it one a week.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My husband and I have been married 12 years and when he isn't deployed, we still do it daily. Many times twice a day. Because we like to start our day off with some morning sex. We have 4 kids and we try to get it when their at school , sleep or outside. But with kids u know u will do it when their in the house. My daughter had early release from school and she walked in and saw Daddy's head under the covers. I told her daddy was massaging my thigh. =-) thank God she didn't see anything. And thank God it wasn't my head under the covers. The bobbing would have been harder to explain. LOL. =-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010