how can i get my DH to understand how i feel when it comes to what i want & need in the bedroom?

i like what i like & hes boring. has always been this way. i never noticed it before bc i was pregnant & didnt want to be touched. now im very wild & freaky & he doesnt want to do what needs to be done to make sure that i am satisfied. weve been to stores watched porn, did just about everything, but hes still the same. im thinking about meeting with my sons father. we probably will end up in bed together bc he is a freaky person just like i am. ive told DH that im looking at other men bc im not satisfied. He said if i cheat on him hes gonna divorce me! so what am i suppose to do stay unsatisfied whiel he ALWAYS gets his & i NEVER get mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• you married him knowing he was like this.....

So deal with it! Can't change them!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• try talking to your husband and actually telling him what you like. He's not psychic! you may have to give directions to him while in the act.

another thing you can try is hold on him :) I actually have a lot of fun with hubby if I'm on top :) I don't let him finish until I get mine ;o)
    Anonymous

• wow my sentence made no sense :) ignore "another thing you can try is hold on him" LMAO

should have read
    another thing you can try is holding out on him
    Anonymous

• it was ok at first bc i was pregnant & was not into sex. now my sons 4 & hes had so many chances to do this right. he older i mean hes 35 & im 28. could it be his age? weve talked till we were blue in the face about it. he feels like hes doing everything right & i just want to be selfish about it.
    Anonymous

• ok first off and on all day call him in the room and suck his di** just a lil though than at night do it again in bed slow...slower....ok now fast and good ...now take his hand and put it on your kitty cat...now go slower....and when he does what you like speed it up he will get the point that you happy makes him happy
    Anonymous

• well, if he thinks he is doing it right when you aren't satisfied, definitely hold out on him! seriously! he won't ever learn if he keeps getting his way. try the you on top thing. works well because you are in control not him.
    Anonymous

• ive been on top & rode him for what seems like forever, when hes ready to u know what i try to stop or get up so he will not, but he holds me down so he can. i dont want to hold out bc i want it all the time so if i hold out on him i wont get any at all.
    Anonymous

• maybe u should get a divorce
    Anonymous

• If you think sleeping with your child's father on the side is even an option, I don't see too much hope for the marriage.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You dont want to hold out cuz you wont get any at all?? Why does it matter if you're not getting off, and just getting frustrated in the process. He's not holding up his end. You should both be satisfied. If he doesnt care enough about you to please you, or he's just too damn selfish, you should leave him. I can't believe you said you'd go elsewhere and he just said he'd divorce you. If he would rather divorce you than satisfy you...then why stay with him??
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 10:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008