HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO JUST END IT? (life)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep, and I've tried to. But fate has always stepped in and changed things...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• End what? My Tai Chi class, YES the instructor sucks. Tomorrow is my last day though so I figure I can stick it out.
    If you're referring to your life and are feeling that way now I suggest you seek professional help or a counselor. While it may be "normal" to experience these feelings very briefly when things get difficult prolonged feelings of this nature are a warning sign.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• End what?
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• At times but I ask myself, what am I meant to learn from this experience? What can I do to improve it? Life is so much about learning. If it was happy all the time, we'd never learn a thing. But to your question, yes.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Reality~~~i dont think so....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• right now I haven't slept in a few days cause of stressing over money. We're in a never ending battle with bills. It's crazy how a split second can change your life
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Many times. However, I persevere. My brother committed suicide, so no matter how badly my life may be going, I can't do it. I've wanted to, but I never would. I just couldn't inflict that kind of pain on my family again. And now, I have my daughter to consider. No, my life will go on regardless until I die of natural causes or somebody ends it for me.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes. I first attempted suicide when I was 9. I've tried many times since then, but always failed (someone stopped me, I wasn't high enough, rope slid, etc.).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I've often wished my life would just end...that I wouldn't wake up one day. Even had an exit plan but the thought of leaving my kids was stronger than that. Didn't make living any easier especially with the constant thoughts of wishing I would die. I finally had to give in and go on meds after my last baby was born. I couldn't control it any longer. And every time I run out of pills I get crazy again. I hate feeling that way because it's so stupid and I know it is even when I'm feeling that horrible and yet I can't stop it. It sucks to be crazy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No, even during really difficult times I always felt there was a reason for it even if I didn't understand it at the time.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010