ive been spotting for a couple weeks now and am due for my period in about 5 days ive been having lower abdomen pains and have a stringy sticky discharge with a tiny bit of blood in it what is wrong with me

arb2010

Asked by arb2010 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• I would say just go the doctor cus that sounds really weird how long has the spotting been going on for ? and when did you start having stomach pains ? and how long has the discharge been going on ?
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• the spotting has been happening for about 2 weeks now off and on very lightly the pains have been there for about 3 weeks and the discharge just started 4 days ago
    arb2010

Comment by arb2010 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would definitely go to a Gynecologist as soon as possible. I'm thinking with the discharge you probably might have an infection of some sort. There are a ton of other things it could be though! Most doctor's recommend that if you experience symptoms for up to two week's with no sign of getting better, than you need to get checked out.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 7:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2010